Wednesday, February 16, 2011

mpm: week of February 14th

for more menu ideas or to submit your own go here

This is totally late for this week, but I haven't been posting my menus for a while so it's better late than never, right? On Sunday, I made this sweet pork in the crockpot with lime cilantro rice and black beans. I repurposed the meat to use up for 2 or 3 days. I added 1 cup more of salsa and for the black beans I omitted the oil.

MONDAY
Loaded Nachos (I added a little bit of chopped leftover sweet pork). These were delicious!

TUESDAY
Homemade Taquitos with leftover sweet pork. Super easy! {Microwave 10 tortillas inbetween 2 paper towels for 45 seconds so they are pliable. Spread 1/4 cup of desired meat in center of tortilla. Add a sprinkle of cheese and roll up tight. Place seam side down on cookie sheet. Brush taquitos with oil and bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Serve with salsa and guacamole.}

WEDNESDAY
potato soup in bread bowls (recipe to come)

THURSDAY
breakfast for dinner: biscuits n' gravy

FRIDAY
pizza night: veggie pizza!

SATURDAY
leftovers for dinner

SUNDAY
meatball subs :: fruit

No comments: