Sunday, May 2, 2010

menu plan monday: week of may 3rd

see other menu plans here at orgjunkie

MONDAY cheesy stuffed shells (with fresh spinach instead of frozen)

TUESDAY  white chili (I use a combination of black eyed peas and white beans, vegeatable broth, and  I am leaving the chicken out. Instead of the cheese as a topping, I will be making guacamole to garnish it. I'm taking it to a vegetarian lunch club. The theme is soup. I hope everyone will like it. It's also our 8th anniversary. We will be going out for dinner.

WEDNESDAY  Falafel pitas. Man, I hope the kids will eat this. . .

THURSDAY  Crab Cakes :: salad with veggies

FRIDAY  pizza night (ordering from a local mom and pop pizza place)

SATURDAY  Confetti Salad :: crusty bread :: mixed fresh fruit

SUNDAY  Mother's Day :: Grilled Pork Tenderloin & Asparagus with Peanut Dipping Sauce

1 comment:

KD said...

Hey! Hot date tonight! Hope you have a great time. Slather the falafel pitas with enough yogurt sauce and maybe the kids will love them?!?!

And I'm impressed with the meal that HF is making you for Mother's Day!! :)