Sunday, March 7, 2010

menu plan monday :: week of march 8th

to see other menu plans go here!

Planning out all three meals was a little too crazy! I'll try to do it again for next week. For now, here's dinner:

MONDAY
brown bag burritos (I've already made these and they are in the freezer! So easy and everyone will eat them.)

TUESDAY
carrot soup with homemade croutons (recipe to come)

WEDNESDAY
cool taco salad (eating for life cookbook). We usually double or triple this recipe to feed the whole family and/or to have leftovers. We love this recipe.

THURSDAY
pioneer woman's quesadillas :: guacamole, salsa, and sour cream

FRIDAY
pizza and a movie night

SATURDAY
leftovers day!

SUNDAY

1 comment:

Leah said...

Thanks for the link to the brown bag burritos. We love mexican and I am going to put those on my list for my next Freezer cooking day :)