Wednesday, November 4, 2009

halloween lunch

Witch's Broom: Pretzel rods, string cheese, and black licorice rope. I cut a string cheese in half and then finely peeled it. I took a bunch and squished the top 1/4 of the pieces around the bottom of the pretzel rod and secured it with the black licorice. I thought it turned out like a broom! What do you think?
I made Witch Fingers: baby carrots with slivered, toasted almonds as fingernails. i used a teeny dab of cream cheese to secure the almonds. The palm of the hand is a slice of a side of a Sonya apple. Sonyas are my favorite.
I let the kids put black olives on their fingers to make Monster Fingers. They loved that.
And Halloween wouldn't be complete without Mummy Dogs. I left the cheese off.

1 comment:

mrsofficer said...

CUTE CUTE MY COUSIN MADE MUMMY DOGS AWHILE AGO AND FAMILY MEMBERS SOON FOLLOWED. THEY ARE SO POPULAR AND CUTE!