Tuesday, September 16, 2008

take 5

Hershey's TAKE 5 is my favorite candybar right now. It's got everything. Pretzels, caramel, peanuts, peanut butter, and milk chocolate. YUM. Sweet and salty, nothing overpowering any of the other ingredients.

Candy Blog gave it a 5 out of 10 rating. She said it was one of her favorite candy bars at first, but she thought that they quickly stale and that they would be much better and get a much higher rating if it were made out of real chocolate once again instead of Hershey's new mockolate.

I still enjoy it, but then again I don't taste candy for a living and haven't a distinguished or refined taste for fancy cacoa, or whatever all those new chocolate products are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fake chocolate? Seriously? Oh well. I'll eat semi-sweet chocolate chips when I'm desperate for something. But it sounds good. I'll have to try it-- along with all the other stuff that I'm suddenly craving. (I am, afterall, setting records with my pregnancy weight gain, so why stop now?)

Anonymous said...

I love candy bars...I like to freeze them and eat them cold. Take 5 is a yummy one!

Hope you are feeling good and that your pregnancy is going great!