Tuesday, October 23, 2007

food finds

snackie cakes at Chow. Their link to Pimp that Snack is kind of funny.

Chicken Chile Verde also found at Chow.

Make your own grape juice at Simply Recipes. I've always wanted to do this!

Mom's (Not my mom's) Peanut Butter Cookies from Culinary Concoctions by Peabody. I made these. They stay soft. They are really good!

Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes also at Culinary Concoctions. Have I mentioned that I LOVE peanut butter? I think Ganache looks fun to frost with.

Eggs Benedict at Pioneer Woman Cooks. I've never had eggs benedict, but I know Jake would love me more if I made this. I can't do raw egg. And I didn't know that Holondaise sauce had raw egg. I think I could change it to more of an egg mcmuffin with cooked white sauce on it for the rest of us? I don't know.

Also at the Pioneer Woman Cooks, a glorified grilled cheese on rye. Looks pretty good to me. I love the pictures she takes for her food blog and her regular blog. Farm pictures. I want a farm but I don't want to clean up the poo.

No comments: