Thursday, August 23, 2007

num nums

You know what I've been wanting for a while now? Chocolate Zuchini Bread or cake from Simply Recipes.

Other tasty-looking chocolate zuchini bread or cake recipes:

Also from Simply Recipes Cranberry Limeade. This looks so good. I love cranberry juice or pretty much anything else with cranberry. I'll be making this this weekend I think.

One of my very favorite treats to eat are churros. i love these crunchy cinnamony things. I always get one when i'm at Costco. A couple of years ago I got an excellent churro recipe from martha stewart, but I can't find it right now. So here's a few recipes that looks pretty good.

churros con chocolate- this one's from Spain

Does anyone remember ever drinking Original New York Seltzer (ONYS)? i loved this stuff when I was little and I found a case at Big Lots the other day. There's no sugar, 5 calories, and it's mostly salt. HaHa.

Has anyone tried the Elvis version of the Recess Peanut Butter and Banana butter cups? We got some yesterday and I still can't decide if I like them or not. The banana part reminds me of banana laffy taffy.

No comments: