Wednesday, March 7, 2007

some cool finds

wrist pin chushions at My Little Mochi. I'm not a crafter, and I don't even know how to sew on a button really, but I want to and I try! These don't look hard to make. Maybe I'll give it a try sometime. I'm not not really a save the world earth girl type either, but I get excited about finding uses for trash and other things.

swatch portraits from the purl bee. I just bought a couple of items from this online store for a gift and they have some cool stuff once again if you are a person who sews, which I would like to be! (i need to get a sewing machine. i think jake actually wants one more than i do however). I like the idea of doing something like this for either a craft room or a child's room. This is what Soule Mama's turned out like (you'll have to scroll down a bit).

I want to make a space boy and robot from wee wonderfuls. She sells the patterns/tutorials. I'm wondering if this takes some advanced sewing skills. Like maybe i need to start with learning to sew on a button and work my way up. Aren't those cool stuffed toys though?!

souffles at culinary concoctions by peabody. I would probably prefer a sweet souffle. This one has an interesting ingredient list and is a savory souffle, but it turned out beautiful and looks very tasty just as well. And holy cow, look at what she made with girl scout cookies. I would like to eat that right now.

People do some cool things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

check out www.blobbyfarm.com

a friend of a relative/friend makes these. buddy has one and some finger puppets from her too.

pretty sweet.